Welcome!


Inspiring To Learn is the home of Homeschooling On A Dime!

You are invited to search away for your entire homeschool needs list right here. There are hundreds of textbooks, worksheets, crafts, printables, databases, games, ideas, methods, unit studies, lapbooks, literature, ebooks and plenty more. Every subject, even Bible.

Nothing out there on the net can compare to this wonderful resource and it's right here. I've spent years and years and untold hours compiling this site.
IT'S ALL FREE.

Leave me a comment so I know you stopped by! I get a lot of traffic here 24 hours a day from all over the world! It's nice to hear a note from those who drop in for a freebie!

Make sure you bookmark Inspiring To Learn and sign up for the emails.


The Workbox system for organizing your homeschool

 


This concept is new to me. A friend was talking to me about it and I was both intrigued and confused at the same time. I suppose I needed to see it or investigate it more. With four children, I need organization.


Here is a bit from a gal who wrote about it on her blog. It helps me to visualize it and therefore, makes it more attainable for me. The start up costs seem high (in my opinion) to buy the containers and such, but as you will see- there is no arguing, no mess, no more losing the projects or workbook, and so on. That is the trade off: spend the bucks, less stress.


Workbox System


Workbox System photo


Maybe that will inspire someone!


 




Edited to add more links of how this works and photos:




Link 1, Link 2, Link 3



 


 


 

1 comment:


  1. THANK YOU for all your hard work on this fantastic blog!

    Thank you for helping homeschoolers. What a labor of love.


    ReplyDelete